Pure cold pressed carrier oils
They can be used as they are or blended with essential oils. The first three carrier oils have been chosen for their light quality, nothing is worse than heavy greasy oils. They are extremely absorbent and nourishing to the skin. They will not leave you feeling uncomfortable or clog your pores.
1) 100% natural pure rice bran oil Highly nourishing, a powerful skin protector, rich in gamma-oryzanol, protects and replenishes the skin. Full of antioxidants and phyto-terols, helps reduce inflammation, soothes discomfort, wonderful for itchy prone skin. Has long been used in Japan to protect and moisturizes. Rice Bran oil is one of the richer carrier oils, mildly anti-bacterial, it feels soft and velvety, without leaving a thick greasy feeling.
2) 100% natural pure camellia A beauty secret of the Geishas, used for centuries in Asia for its highly restorative and rejuvenating properties. Non-clogging oil is very rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and a unique constituent known as squalene. An important component of the skin’s natural emollient system. A deficiency in squalene can result in dry skin, premature aging, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. It has outstanding moisture retaining abilities and is one of the most rapidly absorbed plant oils it’s not greasy or heavy. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and allergy prone. Balances pH and protects the skin from the environmental pollutants. The unique make-up of this oil allows it to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
Camellia oil or jojoba oil can be used as a eye make-up remover. Just add two or three drops onto a cotton pad, and if you prefer add a little water to the pad. These two oils are really effective eye make-up removers including waterproof types of mascara, at the same time nourishing the eye area.
3) 100% natural pure rosehip oil – like all our oils it is cold pressed, extremely high in essential fatty acids and is known to help treat irritated skin. Rose hip is very quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave a heavy oily feel, in common with the other oils. Pure Rose hip oil contains around three-quarters essential fatty acids: oleic, linoleic, and linolenic, which help maintain healthy skin along with high levels of natural Tretinoin, a derivative of Retinol (Vitamin A), which replenishes and helps rebuild skin tissue, also high in the anti-oxidant tocopherols (Vitamin E). Studies have shown that rosehip oil is highly effective for premature aging, producing a dramatic effect on fine lines and wrinkles. It helps to reduce pigmentation and raised scar tissue, even on non-recent scars. It can be used to treat skin damage, marks or scars from surgery, stretch marks, sun exposure, old acne scars, dry eczema, re-hydrates, repairs damaged skin cells of all sorts, and reduces wrinkles.If you have a specific problem, massage two to three drops of the oil into the affected area every day.
If you are pregnant this is a good oil to use to prevent stretch marks or even if you have given birth and have stretch marks – then use this oil to help reduce them, or mix with shea butter.
ONLY AFTER GIVING BIRTH – you could add essential oils to speed up the healing process.
5) 100% natural pure perilla oil is an extremely rich source of alpha linoleic acid – an omega 3, anti-oxidant. Helps the skin retain moisture, helps repair damaged dry rough skin of the knees, elbows and especially good those cracked dry areas of the feet, mild antiseptic properties. It can also help with various skin conditions.
6) 100% natural pure jojoba oil makes a good eye make-up remover. See eye make-up remover below for instructions. The eye area has less glands, and jojoba is very similar to our own sebum, the skin’s natural oil, forming a protective barrier at the same time cleaning away any make-up. This oil is also excellent for dry and chapped/cracked lips – and for dry cuticles.